If you are interested in joining MAA, please send email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org for membership application form.
Yes, when you join with MAA and do not have Professional Indemnity/Malpractice Insurance, you will be able to get MAA Members only Professional Indemnity/Malpractice Insurance at discounted rate through Insurance House.
Members are required to fill in their MAA Membership application form along with their Professional Indemnity/Malpractice Insurance application form and all relevant Diploma or Certificate documents as required and send or email back to email@example.com.
- Membership Application form
- Professional Indemnity/Malpractice Insurance application form
- Police Check Certificate
- Current First Aid Certificate
- RTO Letter
- Diploma Certificate and Statements for Results or Qualification Certificate eg. Cert IV.
In order to be eligible for Health Fund Remedial Rebate Provider, you will need to do the following:
- You need to be an Active Accredited Member of MAA or apply for Accredited Professional Level Membership.
- Provide all relevant documents required as outlined in the membership form to meet all Health Funds criteria and agreeing to all their Terms & Conditions.
- Once all relevant documents has been submitted to the office, it will be forwarded to the Board for Health Fund eligibility assessments.
- Once the Board has approved that you have met all Health Funds criteria, MAA will then apply to all the Health Funds that you are eligible for on your behalf.
- This process will generally take 2 to 4 weeks but sometime may take a little bit longer.
In order to be eligible for Health Fund Rebate Massage, you will need at least a Cert IV in Massage with the HLT course code, which will enable you to be eligible for Therapeutic Massage rebate for ARHG (Australian Regional Health Groups) and CBHS.
For Remedial Rebate Massage provider, you will have to have a Diploma of Remedial Massage – HLT52015 Certificate or equivalent as well as being an approved Accredited Active Member of MAA.
The process of the office applying for provider with the Health Funds on your behalf will generally take 2 to 4 weeks if all required documents have been submitted to the office and First Aid and Professional Indemnity Insurance and CPE is all up to date.
Once the office has received all relevant documents as required, it can be as fast as 24 to 48 hours to get it approved by the Board and processed. Generally it shouldn’t take more than one week.
Low Cost Massage Liability Insurance
Malpractice, Public Liability and Goods Sold & Supplied insurance Master Policy cover at far lower cost than can be obtained individually or from other Associations.
MAA cover, backed by Lloyds of London with A+ security rating is more comprehensive with over 160+ modalities covered and nil excess,
Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest appliction form. Pro-rata fees apply up until May 2018.
New 2018 Application forms will be available by June 2018.
[All MAA Members Only Master Policy Insurance is due for renewal on 30/06/xxxx (each year)]
Join the MAA and enjoy the benefits:
CREDIBILITY of belonging to one of the longest established associations;
LOWER FEES by focusing on practitioner essentials;
LOWEST COST LIABILITY INSURANCE - $20m Members Only master policy cover
CONTINUING EDUCATION, INFORMATION, PUBLICATIONS; and
FIND A PRACTITIONER service for your potential clients.
MAA Members are able to have their business listed on the MAA website
To do this, follow these simple steps:
Click on member log in.
If you are already a Member, but if you do not yet have a login, you click on CLICK HERE to create a login for our website. Follow the prompts. You will receive an email with a temporary password and log on. Once you have a log in, you are able to register your business. Log in with your member details. Once logged in go to 'Opt to find a practioner'. Click on to 'Post a new business'. Follow the steps. Your last step is to update.