REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST REQUIRED
Location: Canterbury VIC
Our modern Allied Health Practice (established since 1998) in the heart of Canterbury/Surrey Hills requires an enthusiastic, passionate and motivated Remedial Massage Therapist to join our team.
At Canterbury Health Hub, we strive to provide the highest quality care to people of all age groups within a professional, supportive, friendly and harmonious environment. We incorporate a strong teamwork approach, instilled by dedication, strong communication and commitment to our patient's health and wellbeing. We are looking for a therapist with similar values.
· Commencing date: July 2021 (start date negotiable)
· Shifts include: Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays
· Working alongside 7 experienced Osteopaths and 4 Myotherapists
· Numerous cross referrals from the other Allied Health professionals at the Practice
· Full reception cover provided by the Practice
· Mentoring available
· Quarterly Continued Professional Development (CPD) nights arranged at the Practice to further enhance your skills and accelerate your development
· Peaceful, modern and fully equipped rooms, including air-conditioning
· Fresh linen provided and laundered by the Practice
· Supportive work environment
· Eligibility for Provider Numbers is required
· Experience is preferred
· Must have current association registration
· Must be enthusiastic and motivated
· Must have good communication skills and a professional attitude
· Practice is close to public transport
· Onsite Parking available for patients
· New graduates are welcome to apply
This is an absolutely FANTASTIC opportunity NOT to be missed, so hurry! Please send expression of interest and CV to email@example.com
Canterbury Health Hub
7/333 Canterbury Road
Canterbury, VIC 3126 Ph: 9836 3688 Fx: 9836 3687
Room for Rent
Location: Mt Waverley VIC
Allied Health clinic in Mount Waverley. Situated on a corner position and main road with lots of passing traffic.
Massage Therapists had been running sucessful business from here for many years. A great opportunity for someone to continue.
The clinic is shared with a Podiatrist, Psychologist, and Chiropractor.
Plenty of off street parking.
Please contact John on 0418 327 873
Further information contact name: John Lentini
Further information telephone: 0418 327 873
Further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time or Full Time Massage Therapist Vacancy
Location: Mornington Peninsula (Hastings)
With years of clinical experience, we run our clinic with a strong focus on supportive professional environment, incorporating professional development and mentoring in a beautiful purpose-built facility.
We have a strong working relationship with local medical professional including GP's, sports physicians and surgeons.
We are excited to welcome a talented Myotherapist/Remedial Massage therapist to our team. This rare opportunity will draw on your skills and expertise as you provide an exceptional and solution-focused client experience.
Qualifications & experience:
· Myotherapy Qualification and/or Remedial Massage Qualification
· Position is available to both experienced therapists and talented graduates
Tasks & responsibilities:
Proactively treat a variety of clients through the assessment and management of a variety of conditions;
Communicate with surrounding health professionals to ensure client and business needs are met
Work well independently and unsupervised.
- Modern facilities
- Work life balance
- Full time reception staff
Business name: Beleura Health Solutions
Contact name: Megan Essing or Lachlan Wakeling
Telephone: (03) 5979 3737
Further information email: email@example.com
Web address: http://www.beleura.com.au/
Myotherapist and Remedial Massage Therapist - VIC
Location: Prahran, St Kilda, Melbourne CBD, Fitzroy North, Hampton
Stable Health is a wellness brand well known to locals living and working in the inner Melbourne suburbs. With four established clinics, we have a reputation for skilled, professional therapists who are able to deliver results for our varied client base. We are seeking skilled Myotherapists and Remedial Massage Therapists for all our clinics. Being able to perform treatments including myotherapy, sports massage, deep tissue remedial, cupping, dry needling, rehabilitation, relaxation and pregnancy treatments.
Why join us?
• Well established and busy clinics with existing clientele and referral systems.
• Extensive administrative support including bookings and phone answering.
• Strong advertising campaigns ensure a steady stream of new clients.
• Ongoing training in the form of workshops.
• Excellent exposure to industry professionals working in the same clinic.
• Work out of beautifully furnished clinics with equipment provided.
• Minimum: Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy or Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Qualify to hold provider numbers with all health funds.
• Myotherapy/Remedial massage association membership
• Professional Indemnity insurance
• Apply First Aid level 2
Positions are available to both experienced therapists and talented graduates looking to excel in the field.
Experience in customer service and client retention is highly regarded
Business name: Stable Massage
Further information contact name: Kore Ormsby
Further information telephone: 03 8598 9804
Further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web address: https://stablemassage.com.au
Massage Room for Rent. Location: Port Melbourne.
Remedial Massage Therapist / Myotherapist wanted to join a busy Physiotherapy and Pilates clinic in Port
Work with a fun, energetic team within a vibrant community and in a great location right across
from the beach.
The right candidate will have the ability to self promote, engage with the local community and our established
referral networks, and work confidently within a team environment. Pregnancy/post natal experience preferred
but not essential.
PI insurance, association registration, provider numbers for health insurance claiming
Hours / sessions available include: Monday PM, Tuesdays, Thursday AM and Friday PM.
Contact name: Sally Maple
Web address: https://portmelbournephysio.com.au/
Massage Therapist vacancy , Location: South Yarra - VIC
The South Yarra Spine & Sports Medicine family is growing, and we are on the search for a collaborative Remedial Massage Therapist to complement our multi-disciplinary and established team on a part-time basis.
This is an ideal position for a kind, energetic and passionate Massage Therapist who possesses outstanding communication skills and is passionate about building relationships with our loyal customer base. Additionally, our ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Flexible working arrangements – we can work with the availability of the right person!
• Work alongside a fun and supportive team.
• Fantastic facilities – we offer a fully equipped practice with a Gym.
• Monthly in-house professional development – learn from some of the best in the industry!
• Opportunity to grow and build your business
About the company:
Please visit our website! https://syssm.com.au/
To apply: Please visit:
To discuss the opportunity, please call
07 3186 6440 or
Further information contact name: Chloe Bradney